Wednesday, June 28, 2006

ANNIVERSARY: A year of Pug Life

One year of The Ayatollah’s Teachings. Can you believe it? A year ago, I took my fledgling ministry online in hopes of reaching -- and helping -- a wider audience. And now, after more than 230 nuggets of puggish wisdom have been disseminated via the Internet, it is time to celebrate our first anniversary.

In my first post, I promised happiness to those who visited this blog regularly. I vowed to provide insightful answers to your questions. And I offered to enlighten your minds while lightening your wallets. Judging from my empty puggy bank, it is clear that the best I can hope for is two out of three. But I pray that you have found my unique canine Muslim perspective on theology, culture, world events and rawhide to be informative and enlightening. If so, perhaps I will see you here again next year -- your wallet a little slimmer -- as we celebrate this blog’s second anniversary.

Allahu Akbar!

To commemorate this special occasion, I have created a new rail section: Historically Significant Posts. It features some of my most influential early teachings, and I will be adding to the list from time to time. Requests are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment