Friday, January 27, 2006

No hanging chads, please

I think we can all agree that an autonomous pug homeland will soon rise in the American Southwest, with yours truly as its unquestioned ruler. So it is time to begin preparing in earnest. It is time to name this future global superpower. In the past, I have generally chosen to rule with an iron paw. But after seeing how democracy has transformed Iraq into an oasis of peace and prosperity, I have decided to put this momentous decision in your capable paws and hands. Yes, Pug Life has gone democratic. So I urge you to vote early and often on the name of this great nation. You can find the polling place sandwiched between my handsome mug to the right and those fabulous yet tragically underclicked ads.

The poll is configured to allow you to vote once a day. If you would like to campaign for your favorite choice or engage in voter intimidation, you are welcome to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment