Thursday, January 8, 2009

Maybe next year ...


Well, my flock, it was not meant to be for the Sooners. Wendell and I are dealing with the loss in our own unique ways (above). But overall, it was a good season, and the Sooners should be proud of their accomplishments in winning their third straight Big 12 title.

In related news, I have instructed the Voodoo wing of Pug Life Ministries to construct a doll of the mutant Tim Tebow for possible use next year. It is not that I have anything against the Florida quarterback personally; I simply cannot bear to listen to another announcer fawn over him.

"Five minutes with Tim Tebow, and your life is forever
changed for the better."


"He is unquestionably the greatest leader in the
country."


"He has traveled abroad on mission trips, living in
orphanages and a leper colony. Many children are named after Tebow in the
Philippines."



It was as if they were talking in those silly Chuck Norris slogans. Or about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment