Monday, April 3, 2006

Successful surgery

I had surgery today at the prestigious Pepper Square Pet Clinic to remove the red spot below my lip. The veterinarian said the procedure went well, and -- thank Allah -- I do not have to wear a cone around my neck. I am going to have to give my parents a stern talking-to for scheduling this operation on my fifth birthday. Some present that was ... to be knocked unconscious and carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey. But I digress. My parents tell me I now appear to be drunk. Obviously, with me being a good Muslim pug, this is not the case. I am simply groggy from the anesthesia. So I think I will go take another nap now. But, dear parents, don't think I've forgotten about my birthday. I will expect presents first thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment