Wednesday, July 20, 2011

a (1)

Friedel makes Tottenham debut in a 1-1 draw with Orlando Pirates
Friedel makes Tottenham debut in a 1-1 draw with Orlando Pirates. Friedel with Tottenham *He went the distance in a 1-1 draw with Orlando Pirates. *Highlights after the jump... szólj hozzá: Orl 1-1 Tot · Email This BlogThis! ...

FML: as a 1 year anniversary present, my boyfriend let me see and ...
Love : Today, as a 1 year anniversary present, my boyfriend let me see and wear my engagement ring. He then made me give it back at the end of the day. ... Read more.

TaxProf Blog: Johnson: A 1% Tax on the Market Capitalization of ...
I'd love to know what universe Professor Johnson is living in to think that corporations would relish the idea of handing over an extra 1% of their market cap to Uncle Same yearly, as some sort of "existence" penalty. ...

Here's One Way Out of the Debt Ceiling Impasse | RedState
Ok, let's look at both the politics and the economics of this issue. The underlying politics is as follows: the American people are sick and tired of deficit.



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment